Monday 5 May 2008

Are Pit Bulls really to blame?



Recently there has been a huge spotlight in the media about young males bad behaviour, breeding fighting dogs. Owners tend to “roll” their dogs (fight their dogs) for money. Dogs have been mentally and physically destroyed in these fights, and kids have even been killed by these vicious dogs. Pit Bulls have been known to do such harm, I still think these are great dogs but I know which ones I shouldn’t mess with. I think it is the responsibility of the owner, if Pit Bulls are brought up with a loving owner and are treated with care they will be well behaved however, if they are owned by people using their dog as a status symbol as young lad do I today’s Britain and are encouraged to fight they will become very rebellious.
So, people need to remember not all Pit Bulls are aggressive and it is the media and irresponsible owners which as lead people to stereotype them.





No comments: