Friday 7 March 2008

Smoking, eerrrrrr...



Smoking is a nasty habbit, it makes your breath stink and hardcore smokers sound like Selma from the simpsons, i've never met a smoker who has said smoking is pleasant or attractive so im right . I have hardly heard of anyone who started smoking as a mature adult, 80% of smokers started as a teen and are unfortunatly addicted. http://teendrugabuse.us/teensmoking.html


I believe this is not immoral because teenagers do stupid things because your not aware your doing wrong, its an exception because its part of growing up and plus your hormones are all over the show, so you regret it later in life because you understand morals more, if you get me! . oh, ye and also, it annoys me when I see mothers smoking when there pushing the pram or pregent thats obvioulsly immoral. I think it starts to become immoral when smokers put other in danger because it's inconsiderate and morals are based on being good to others.

No comments: